Sunday, December 25, 2016

Warfare Strategies to End the Year Strong - Week 7

Well, look at God! WE MADE IT!!!! This is the last week of the year. I hope and pray that over the past six weeks you feel not only accomplished, but closer to our Heavenly Father.  I know for me, these last weeks have been nothing short of an adventure. So much has been revealed, so many divine appointments and so many unexpected adventures have come into my life.  I know God has a purpose and plan that I need to trust no matter what it looks like and I hope you do too.  Even with one week left, I can honestly say I am finishing the year stronger! My life is DEFINITELY different than in was six weeks ago. Stay tuned, He can STILL show out in these last 7 days!!! 

Today we celebrate our Savior's birth. Wishing everyone a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and a BLESSED NEW YEAR!


This final week's strategy is Divine Revelation. It's going to be a little different, but still powerful.  If you are just joining us, no worries, I'll provide links to previous strategies. Enjoy this time of family, fun, faith and fellowship with those you love the most!

Week 3 - Divine Ideas
Week 4 - Divine Wisdom
Week 5 - Divine Strategy

Peace and Blessings
Melinda Michelle
www.melindamichelle21.com

No comments:

Post a Comment