Saturday, December 10, 2016

Warfare Strategies to End the Year Strong - Week 5

Man, we are in week 5 which means there are ONLY three weeks left in this year.  How is that possible? But guess what? That is MORE than enough time for God to show up and show out! Any day, any minute, any second your blessing can show up!  As a matter of fact, this past week I have had such beautiful encounters with the presence of the Lord. The Word of the Lord that came forth from my house of worship - whew!!! Listen, that thang was real. He continues to tell us to STOP trying to figure Him out but reminding us that He is about to show out.  Not only did I receive my DIVINE IDEA last week, I told y'all on Facebook He answers my stuff a week behind (#LeSigh), but everything my Pastor was saying was reaffirming things He's been speaking to me through people since the beginning of the summer when I finished the last book in my warfare series, "Saturday Showdown."  It gave me new confidence in knowing not only were those people hearing correctly but that we are now in the season of those words coming to pass.  I am so excited and also trying to get my mind ready because it is going to be EPIC, do you hear me?! EPIC I tell you.  God is moving and He's got work for us to do.  I'm excited about 2017, but before we get there, I KNOW God is going to show up and show out in ways we cannot even fathom BEFORE the year ends.  



This week's warfare is on DIVINE STRATEGY! I'm super excited about this week. Y'all should have seen me getting all the scriptures to stand on, I'm on my couch shouting as I read them understanding just how our God fights for us.  I am such a Bible nerd!  I know when we read the Old Testament and try to translate that in today's society it's a bit difficult. Okay, I'll say it - the OT was brutal. I'm talking about straight #ThugLife. They were indeed "bout that life." We don't war like that because Jesus is now Spirit so that's how we fight - in the Spirit! But please understand, your angels... oh, it's REAL in these spiritual streets! They are fighting for you and it ain't child's play! There is a war going on and they got your back. I know society will have you thinking angels are these sweet little chubby faced children with halos and wings... but let me tell you! They are fierce! They are huge! They are armed! They are ready for battle!  They are an army!  Just like the U.S. soldiers fight for every American citizen, God's angelic alliance fights for EVERY citizen of the Kingdom!  Remember that as we head into this week.  When God releases to you Divine Strategy it's for you to WIN!  I'm excited and I pray you are. Get your mind set in battle mode.  Decide that you are here to win and you will accept nothing less than victory! 

We are going to take a strategic approach this week as we comb through some battles in the Old Testament, so get ready to spend some time in the Word. We are going to look at the mistakes made and seek God to make sure we are free from the things that hindered complete victory BEFORE we seek Him for our individual Divine Strategy.

If you want to know more about how God's angelic army wars for you, I highly recommend my book "Temptation Tuesday." All seven books will give you a glimpse into the spiritual realm, but this one features them in a very unique way.  "Temptation Tuesday" can really be read as a stand alone. This book is the third in the series, but it is literally a "how to" manual for fighting spiritual warfare.  Now, if you decide to read this book, know the enemy is going to distract you because he does NOT want you armed with this knowledge. This book gets DEEP and heavy into spiritual things even though it's fiction. Say a prayer every time you pick it up to preempt any shenanigans from the enemy.

If you are just joining us, no worries, you can catch up.  Remember the requirement is fast one day a week as well as pray 15 minutes a day and read the given scriptures for that day!

Week 3 - Divine Ideas
Week 4 - Divine Wisdom

Until next time,
Melinda Michelle, Author
www.melindamichelle21.com

No comments:

Post a Comment