Saturday, November 19, 2016

Warfare Strategies to End the Year Strong - Week 2

Hey there! We made it through week one and are ready for week two - Divine Instruction! I hope you guys had an experience with God this past week, I know I did.  On Monday, I got divine revelation and confirmation as well as the answer to some questions I had been seeking Him about.  On Thursday I received an unexpected $100, which was the day we prayed for God to meet our needs.  On Friday I had an amazing encounter to help a stranger in need that God sent right to my front door, at five in the morning, nonetheless, but still.  If you follow me on FB you can check out the story there.  Please feel free to share you successes and testimonies in the comments or shoot me an email. I'd LOVE to hear how God is moving in the lives of others.

This week I want to focus on us being intentional about our relationship with God.  As the song says God is intentional towards us.  We should take our queue from Him and do the same.  What do I mean by that?  I mean being deliberate in your relationship.  Don't just do it all willy-nilly, but with intention not only to grow as a Christian and to be more like Christ, but to learn about Him and to really tap into the glory that is the God we serve.  According to Ephesians 3:20 there's so much more God can do, so how do we tap into that?


I believe we tap into it by being intentional and doing more than "just enough" to get by. Doing more than "just enough" to make it into Heaven.  We can live out extraordinary lives here on earth long before we take our final rest in Heaven.  Don't wait for your rewards, tap into them NOW!  

I encourage you to be strategic in your relationship with God beyond just the daily warfare strategies. For instance, I have many playlists, but the one I've been listening to for a while now is called "War."  If my goal is to take the fight to the enemy and take the territories God promised me, then I have to have a warrior's mindset.  When I get up at 5 am to seek God, I start with this play list.  The first song gets my mind focused on God and away from life's distractions.  The next one gets my mind on God as my source.  The next song takes me to a place of spiritual warfare, then I move to a place that unleashes the power of God into the atmosphere. Finally, I end with a song that takes me to a place of surrendering, not only to His will, but to His timing which is so crucial in our walk with God. Not only are the songs I chose strategic, but the order in which I play them is as well.  Now I can move into my daily time with God in the right mindset with the right heart.  I encourage you to find songs that take you to where you need to be in order to prepare your heart and mind for an encounter with God.  Remember, be intentional with God because He's intentional with you!



For more information on how and why we started this seven week journey, as well as the first week's warfare plan, click here.  The battle plan for week 2 (Divine Instruction) can be found here.  Tips for fasting can be found here. I love you all and remember - Go. Fight. Win!

Melinda Michelle
www.melindamichelle21.com

No comments:

Post a Comment